Congress President Mr Rahul Gandhi recently announced a new scheme called NYAY Yojana (Nyuntam Aay Scheme) which will come into play if the Congress party becomes the next Central Government. Under this scheme, the poorest families who have less than Rs 12,000 income per month will be eligible for financial help of Rs 6,000 per month (Rs 72,000 per year) from the side of Government.
There are around five crore families in India who fall into this income category. The Yojana will help them to survive, and it is the final assault on poverty from the Congress party.
NYAY Yojana (Nyuntam Aay Scheme)
Every political party are preparing very hard for the upcoming election. And the Congress party President Mr Rahul Gandhi have promised the country people that he will launch a new scheme called Nyuntam Aay Scheme or NYAY Yojana and give the poorest family financial support of Rs 6,000 per month once his party comes into power by winning the election.
Some Facts About The Eligible Families
- Around 20% of the total population of India is poor.
- 20% of India’s total population is around 5 crore who are still poor.
- These poorest people have a monthly income of Rs 6,000 and less.
- Families with income Rs 12,000 or more per month is not considered poor.
- So, these families must have a minimum of Rs 12,000 per month to make India free from poverty.
Benefits Of The Nyuntam Aay Scheme
- This scheme will provide financial help to 20% (approx 5 Crore) poorest people of India.
- Eligible poorest families will get Rs 6,000 per month or Rs 72,000 per year from the Government.
- The scheme will help to lift the monthly income of poorest families from Rs 6,000 or below to Rs 12,000 or more.
- After the successful implementation of this scheme, all families will have minimum Rs 12,000 monthly income lifting them up from the poverty line.
- This financial help will be transferred to the bank account of the family heads from the Government.
- It will help the poorest families to survive.
But all these things depend upon the result of the upcoming Lok Sabha election. The NYAY Yojana will come into play only if the Congress party comes into power. However, even if the Congress party wins the Lok Sabha election, the whole thing revolves around how well they can implement this scheme. Please, let us know your thoughts on Nyuntam Aay scheme in the comments section below!