The right piece of land makes your income potential, but monitoring those lands is a little tedious! By understanding this problem with people, the government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated the project called Mee Bhoomi. It is a portal for residents with the objective to maintain land records. Management is doing things right! And so is meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
The portal provides comprehensive online information regarding Khata No. Extent, land classification, and Survey Number of land records across the Andhra Pradesh state. India’s near future seems brighter as the government strongly believe in modernizing the systems and developments intact. Mee Bhoomi has been a perfect initiative which is initiated by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
And in this article, we will know about the services provided on the Mee Bhoomi portal, how to check land records online, how to make corrections to your land records online, how to download the 1B land records online, etc. We will also be discussing how to link Aadhaar number. That’s a lot of stuff. So, without any further due, let’s get started.
What is Mee Bhoomi?
Mee Bhoomi is a proposal designed and developed by the government of AP, to digitize the land records and make that information available quickly to the landowners through a portal. The conventional approach of handling the land records seems exasperating in this digital age, so in order to cope up the fast poignant world, Mee Bhoomi has been evoked.
Why Mee Bhoomi Plays An Important Role?
Every initiative will have a reason, and the motive for Mee Bhoomi portal is to eradicate the corruption in the state and maintain efficient administration. Through this portal can have statistics on pattadar passbook.
Services Offered Through the Portal
Mee Bhoomi is designed considering a common man thus noted as a user-friendly portal. Through this portal, people can avail the information regarding the land records such as patta names, crop grown in lands, ID affinity, survey numbers, Field Measurement Book (FMB), and so on.
Here is a List of Major Benefits
- The portal enables the people to access details about land that can be obtained through the local language.
- The application to get register to this portal will be available in the site can download directly.
- Through this portal can view the village maps and Field Management Book.
- The real-time status of grievance and its records can be accessed through this portal.
- This portal helps to provide information regarding crop, land location, bank loans, and received grievances.
- The portal is designed to send the latest updates to all pattadars and functionaries through SMS alert.
How To Check Land Records On Me Bhoomi Portal?
Here we have added the steps for beginners to know how this portal works:
- Tap on the mentioned link meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- The link redirects to the Home page. The home shows a list of options in the menu bar. Click on Adangal option.
- The Adangal option provides two more sub-options “Your Adamgale” to know personal adangal and “Village adangal” to know about the village. People have to select an appropriate option.
- Upon selecting the required option, the portal lead to the respective page.
- Enter the details accurately such as District name, the name of the zone, village name, survey number and code in the relevant field.
- After entering the required fields enter on click button to retrieve the land details.
How To Make Corrections On Land Records?
The portal provides end to end solutions to the landowners thus allow them to register their grievance in the complaints option (found in the menu bar). This way they can make corrections to the land records using Mee Bhoomi website online.
Follow these simple steps to register your complaint
- Tap on the complaints option that is found in the menu bar.
- You can see two options under complaints “register” and “track status”.
- Click on the register button to place a complaint.
- Upon clicking to register complaint button, you will be redirected to the below-mentioned page.
- Ahead fill this form with the required details available in the form like Name of the complaint, contact number, Aadhar number, Address, Email, Type of complaint, and so on.
- After entering necessary details click OK.
- Then just complete the OTP verification and that’s it.
How To Download AP Land Records 1B Online?
To download the AP land records 1B through this portal online follow these steps:
- Click on 1-B option that is available in the main menu bar and taps on download personal 1B or Village 1B option.
- Enter the necessary fields with accurate information.
- Complete the Captcha verification.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to avail the document.
How To Link Aadhaar Number To Survey Number?
Follow these simple steps to link your Aadhar number with survey number:
- Click on the Aadhar/ other recognition option that is seen on the main menu bar and tap on Aaadhar linking option.
- Enter Aadhar number and necessary details and complete the form.
- Click Ok to check whether your account is linked or not.
About Mee Bhoomi Mobile App
You can also do a lot of things by just downloading the Mee Bhoomi app from the Google Play Store on your mobile. For more information about the app visit here.
I hope this article about AP Land Records was helpful for you. If you still have any doubt, please let us know in the comments section below.