Indian Government launched a revolutionary QR code which is known as Bharat QR Code. It allows you to send or receive payments from any bank. This single QR code has made a bridge between all the major Banks of India and digital e-wallets. So, people don’t need to scan different QR codes to send payment to different banks or wallets. Just scan Bharat QR code and send payments using your banking app.
In this article, we are going to explain how a customer can send payment to a merchant using Bharat QR. This is very simple, easy and takes few seconds to send payment to anyone. You just need your smartphone and bank’s official app.
How to Make Payments Using Bharat QR Code?
- You (Customer) need to download Bharat QR enable banking app on his/her smartphone.
- Install and open the bank’s app.
- You will see Bharat QR option; Click on that option.
- Now register for Bharat QR Payment
- Set a four-digit MPIN to make it more secure.
- At the time of payments, you have to scan the Bharat QR code at Merchant store and select card to make payment.
- After the completion of scanning, enter sending amount and Send payment using a suitable card.
- You can pay using any card scheme such as RuPay, Visa, MasterCard and Amex
- You (Customer) and the merchant will receive notification in the mobile application for the successful transaction.
Very simple. Is not it?
Hope this article will help you to make payment to merchants, shopkeepers and retailers by scanning Bharat QR code. But remember, if the merchant is using Dynamic QR code, then you don’t need to enter the amount. Because in Dynamic QR codes sending amount is fixed and it’s used by big merchants or in fixed-rate products.
Useful Read: How to Generate Bharat QR for Merchants?