Reliance Jio brings good news for merchants and retailers community in India. Now merchants can grow their business digitally by becoming a Jio Prime Partner. They can apply for Jio PoS Machine to provide cashless transactions to customers. So if you want to know about Jio Prime Partner Registration, eligibility criteria, documents, service charges etc. then keep reading the article.
Jio Prime Partner PoS
Once you become a prime partner, you will get a PoS terminal with 56 Days complimentary welcome pack. However, you have to pay a security deposit of Rs 3000 which will be refunded or adjusted at the end of the welcome pack. The PoS terminal support 4G Network and comes with Jio 4G SIM, pre-installed Jio Prime Partner App.
What are the Benefits?
- After card/ digital payments by the customer, the money will be instantly credited into your account.
- You can add many more customers easily from your locality.
- Using coupons, you can offer supermarket type promotions to your customers.
- Also, get pre-loaded SKUs which will help you for easy billing.
- Avail full GST services and support as per your need.
- You can replace the PoS Terminal within 24 hours, in case of a complaint.
- You get full data Security.
Charges & Fees
- 0% charge on debit card payment (upto Rs 2000 per transaction). If the transaction value is more than Rs.2000, then you have to pay 0.4% charge only.
- 1.2% charges on credit card payment.
Jio Prime Partner Registration
- Head over to the official site for a merchant registration.
- “Become a Merchant” Page will appear where you have to Enter mobile number, full name and click on generate OTP.
- Enter OTP to verify your number.
- Now enter Business and Payment Details.
- Submit the required documents.
- On receipt of MAF, KYC details and on approval of Services by RPSL, Prime Partner merchant account will be activated.
- You can also dial on 1800-896-2000 number to know more.
Required Documents for Applying for Prime Merchant
- Driving License/ Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter ID Card
- Registration Certification or Trade License or any other Govt. issued business license.
- Bank passport copy with your/firm’s name printed on it/ Cancelled Cheque/ Letter Verified by Bank.
- Two photographs of all authorised signatories.
- Registered partnership/ Trust HUF deed/ certificate of incorporation etc. (If applicable).
- You have to submit two sets of xerox copies of all documents needed.
- Go to the Prime Merchant login page.
- Now provide registered mobile number and password.
- Prime Partner Dashboard will be open where you can manage all services.
- You can also log in your account at Jio Prime Partner App.
- Manage transactions, provide discounts to customers via coupons.
The Jio prime partner merchant can accept payments digitally easy and secure way from customers. Moreover, a customer can avail offers by giving a missed call on 18008953333.
Customers will receive an exclusive link, then they have to click on the link, and offer list will be shown on their smartphone. Visit the Kirana store and avail discounts on products.