The Indian Government launched Bharat QR for faster & secure transactions. Anyone can use Bharat QR app if you are a Shopkeeper/ Merchant then you can generate Bharat QR Code and stick it to cash counter; When the customer Scan the QR Code then customers Payment will be transferred to merchants bank account instantly. There is no minimum monthly spending limit; You can spend money without any restrictions. Read the article to know how a merchant can get/ generate Bharat QR code.
Especially, the BQR Code is for merchants. Now they don’t need to spend money to buy POS machines to accept payments from customer’s credit or debit cards.
List of Bank Supported For Bharat QR
Now till date, only 28 government and private sector banks are supporting faster and secure digital technology.
The List of banks are mentioned below:
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank Ltd
- ICICI Bank Ltd
- IDBI Bank Ltd
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank Ltd
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Citi Union Bank
- DCB Bank Ltd
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co op Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co op Bank
- UCO Bank
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- South Indian BanThane Janata Sahkari Bank
- City Union Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Canara Bank
- Federal Bank
- Andhra Bank
How to Generate Bharat QR Code?
Bharat QR is specifically used for P2M transaction wherein payment is done via cards i.e., Debit card/Credit Card/Pre-paid Card. The process for on-boarding a merchant for Bharat QR acceptance is the same as in case of the other PoS terminals. To generate Bharat QR a merchant can contact their nearest bank branch.
- Provide all necessary documents to complete Bharat QR registration process.
- Merchants will be assigned a unique Merchant ID and Terminal ID by TSP.
- Based on MID (Merchant Identification Number), TID, Bharat QR ID etc. a QR (Quick Response) code will be generated.
- QR code and a numeric code (PAN No) will be displayed at the billing counter.
- Now merchants need to download Bharat QR merchant app on their smartphone.
- You need to log in your account (Bank will provide credential)
- Now generate Static or Dynamic QR Code according to your need.
- In the case of dynamic QR, the merchant has to enter the sale amount.
- Both Merchant and Customer will receive notification in their respective app.
Generate BHIM QR Code For Merchants & Shopkeepers
BHIM QR is UPI Based QR. It is preferably used for P2P or P2M dynamic Transaction using VPA (Virtual Payment Address). You can generate BHIM QR by using BHIM app. However, if you want to use merchant Bharat QR you need to contact your nearest bank (See Above).
- Firstly, download BHIM App from here & link a bank account to BHIM App
- Now generate QR code on BHIM app
- This is a dynamic QR code, the merchant has to enter the sale amount.
- Now present the code to the customer for scanning.
- Customers need to Scan Unique QR Code using a UPI app, which is stick to payment cash counter
- Then the customer needs to enter the amount and add a remark
- Customer will enter four digit M-PIN
- Once Authentication is Complete, Customer & Merchant will receive SMS on their Mobile number
- The money will get the transfer to Merchants Account Instantly.
Useful Read: What are the Benefits of Bharat QR?