During the first quarter of 2017, the Indian government launched the Bharat QR code to fuel the cashless economy in India. It’s more than a year now. It was unveiled to keep the user’s details private at the time of paying digitally to the merchants by simply scanning a QR code. But, there are many questions in the user’s mind such as what are the charges, usage limit, payment failure, money got debited problem and many more. So, in this article, we will answer all these frequently asked questions about Bharat QR Code. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started with the questions.
Bharat QR Transaction FAQs
- First of all, install & open your bank's app.
- Log in to your bank app.
- Tap on the pay by Bharat QR icon from the home page of the app.
- The camera will be launched, and you just need to scan the QR code given by the merchant or store where you want to pay.
- Scanning will complete within seconds.
- Now enter the amount you want to pay.
- Select your card.
- Once the payment is sent, you will receive a confirmation message and your digital receipt of the transaction.
Hope this article has answered most of your questions about Bharat QR Code transaction related queries, if you still have any query, please comment down below. We will be happy to answer your question within this article.