In this article, we are sharing basic requirements for enablement for Bharat QR. So scroll down to find out pre-requisites for merchants to have Bharat QR and for Customer to Use Bharat QR payment method.
Pre-requisites For Both Merchant & Customer
- A Smartphone
- Data Connection (2G, 3G or 4G).
- Banking App
For Buyer/ Customer
Complete Guide: How to Scan BhararQR by Customer?
- To pay the amount you need to install your banking app
- To get the banking app contact your bank or find on google play store/ Apple store.
- You should register on the app before using Bharat QR
- At the time of payment, you need to scan the merchant’s QR Code
- Now Enter Amount and Proceed
- Enter MPIN, and that’s it.
For Seller/ Merchant
Useful Read: How to Get BharatQR by Merchant?
- For Merchant to deploy Bharat QR code, you need to contact your Bank and get the application.
- Now get the application and installed on your Smartphone
- Register on the app
- And Generate Static or Dynamic QR Code
- Displayed the Static OR in your store or ask the customer to scan QR code from your merchants App if you generate a dynamic QR
- You need to login to the application with valid credentials in order to generate a Dynamic QR
- You will receive a successful payment notification in the Merchant App.