Recently Indian Government has launched a revolutionary QR code which is known by Bharat QR Code. This single QR code has made a bridge between all the major Banks of India and digital e-wallets. So, people don’t need to scan different QR codes to send payment on different banks or wallets. Just scan Bharat QR code and send payments without your credit or debit cards.
In this article, we are going to explain how you can send payment to any bank or wallet using Bharat QR code. This is very simple, easy and takes few seconds to send payment to anyone. You just need your smartphone, BHIM app or your bank’s official app.
Make Payments Using Bharat QR Code
You can also send payment from digital wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, etc. Bharat QR code allows you to send or receive payments from any bank or e-wallet.
Soon all the banks will be integrated with Bharat QR code. But as of now, you can use ICICI Pockets app and HDFC PayZApp to make payments through Bharat QR code. We have described the whole procedure below.
- At first, download your bank’s app.
- Install and open the bank’s app.
- Sign in with your bank account.
- You have to set a four digit MPIN to make it more secure.
- That’s it. Click on “Bharat QR” button and start scanning the merchant’s code.
- After the completion of scanning, enter sending amount and Send payment.
Very simple. Is not it?
- You May Like: How To Generate Bharat QR Code For Merchants?
Hope this article will help you to make payment to merchants, shopkeepers and retailers by scanning Bharat QR code. But remember, if the merchant is using Dynamic QR code, then you don’t need to enter the amount. Because in Dynamic QR codes sending amount is fixed and it’s used by big merchants or in fixed rate products.