Recently, Indian Government Launched BharatQR for Faster, Secure Transactions. Anyone Can use Bharat QR Code App, if You are Shopkeeper then You Can Generate Bharat QR Code & Stick it to Cash Counter; When the Customer Scan the QR Code then Customers Payment will get Transfer to Merchants Account Instantly. There is No Minimum Monthly Spending Limit; You Can Spend Money without any Restrictions. Read the Article to Know How You Can Generate Bharat QR code.
Especially, The Bharat QR Code is for retailers and shopkeepers. Now they don’t need to spend money to buy POS machines to accept payments from customer’s credit or debit cards.
List of Bank Supported For BharatQR
Now till date, only 15 government and private sector banks are supporting faster and secure digital technology.
The List of banks are mentioned below:
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank Ltd
- ICICI Bank Ltd
- IDBI Bank Ltd
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank Ltd
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Citi Union Bank
- DCB Bank Ltd
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd.
How to Get Bharat QR From Your Bank?
The process for on-boarding a merchant for Bharat QR acceptance is same as is
in case of the other PoS terminals. Merchant can contact their nearest bank branch for
- Provide all necessary documents
- Merchants will be assigned a unique Merchant ID and Terminal ID by TSP.
- Based on MID, TID, Bharat QR ID etc. a QR (Quick Response) code will be generated.
- QR code and a numeric code (PAN No) will be displayed at the billing counter.
- Now merchants need to download Bharat QR merchant app on their smartphone.
- You need to log in your account (Bank will provide credential)
Generate Bharat QR Code For Merchants & Shopkeepers
You can also generate BharatQR by using BHIM app. However, if you want to use merchant BharatQR app you need to contact your nearest bank.
- For Merchants & Shopkeepers Now No Need to Invest Money in Buying POS Machine to Accept Digital Payments.
- Firstly, Download BHIM App from here & Link Your Bank account to BHIM App or Install Your Bank App
- Now Generate your Bharat QR Code on BHIM App
- Then Print out the QR code and Stick it to Cash Payment Counter
- That’s it; Now Customers need to Scan Unique QR Code, Which is Stick to Payment Cash Counter
- Then Customer needs to Enter amount and Add a Remark
- Enter Your Four digit M-PIN
- Once Authentication is Complete, Both of You Receive Message on Your Mobile number
- The money will get the transfer to Merchants Account Instantly.