After the demonetization, the India’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi announced to do cashless transaction & announce a reward for Rupay card holders, making UPI transactions & also launch BHIM App which is very fast, easy to use & convenient. Now the government of India launched Bharat QR (QR code based payment system), which will help to you for convenient, low-cost and secure transactions. Now go cashless and say goodbye to all your payment worries with India’s Digital Payment Bharat QR Code App. Read below to know the benefits of Bharat QR Code.
What are the Benefits of Bharat QR Code?
- It is a newly launch QR code system for easy & Secure Payments.
- This payment system supports Visa, MasterCard and Rupay cards.
- You can link multiple cards to your Bharat QR code supported bank apps and select anyone of them according to your need.
- This app is easy to handle transactions easier and more convenient for all Bank customers, partners, merchants.
- You can make a cashless transaction without swiping your credit or debit cards; Means say goodbye to carrying cards.
- Now, pay just using your smartphone having Bharat QR code enabled Banking app for faster & Secure transactions.
- You can use this app at any location it may be railway stations, bus depot, petrol pumps, shops, grocery stores, vegetable markets, hospitals, etc.
- No need to share your mobile number or account details, CVV with anyone.
- Instant Money transfer, because of its Immediate Mobile Payment System (IMPS) service.
- You can send or receive money from your friends, relatives who have Banking app with Bharat QR code support.
- If you are a merchant then, you don’t need to invest in any hardware like POS Machine for accepting digital payments.
- The transaction completes with enhanced security, fast and the card details will secure. Be aware of losing your card details.
- You can accept payments by a board with QR code.
- No extra handling, hidden charges.
You May Like: How to Generate QR, Recieve & Transfer Payments